Compare GAF vs Owens Corning BETASee how working at GAF vs. Owens Corning compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GAF vs. Owens Corning. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Owens Corning scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Owens Corning had 14 more reviews than GAF that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Owens Corning had 12 more reviews than GAF that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at GAF full-time for more than 3 years
- Strong and caring company culture - Very good people - Not resting on its laurels - a drive to improve is constant - Quality, useful products that are made in America - Lots of opportunities if... you are willing to invest in yourself - Privately owned; the employees are treated well
- Still learning to professionalize in some ways - it's transitioning from what was really a very large family-run company to a world-class corporation. There are some growing pains when systems have... to be upgraded etc. - The relationship with the operating companies is sometimes convoluted, which creates confusion for parts of the business. - The employee technology landscape is a bit messy - G Suite is nice, but sometimes it's a bit Wild West between that and all the other systems GAF employees must access