Compare GE Healthcare vs GE Aviation BETASee how working at GE Healthcare vs. GE Aviation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE Healthcare vs. GE Aviation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE Healthcare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- GE Healthcare had 68 more reviews than GE Aviation that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- GE Healthcare had 13 more reviews than GE Aviation that mentioned "Large company" as a Con.
- GE Healthcare had 16 more reviews than GE Aviation that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at GE Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic support from colleagues and other team members. Management is fair and is very supportive.
Long hours come with the job, travel is 90%. It is hard to balance work/life, but can be done.
Advice to Management
Help employees to manage the workload and to encourage a better home/work/life balance.
I have been working at GE Aviation for less than a year
Everyone at GE is so incredibly kind and wants you to learn. They care about your experience there and making sure you get as much out of your internship as possible
The onboarding process can take a while, and there can be technical difficulties with getting set up. Also having to request software takes an incredibly long time, so you don't get a chance to start... working on things until at least a couple weeks in.