Compare GE vs Procter & Gamble BETASee how working at GE vs. Procter & Gamble compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GE vs. Procter & Gamble. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- GE had 150 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Procter & Gamble had 10 more reviews than GE that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- GE had 64 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at GE full-time for more than 5 years
The people, the leaders, and the work-life balance
Growth opportunities are scarce. Internal tools are sometimes obsolete.
Advice to Management
Take care of your people. People make the company, not the other way around