Compare GEICO vs Sedgwick Claims Management Services BETASee how working at GEICO vs. Sedgwick Claims Management Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GEICO vs. Sedgwick Claims Management Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GEICO scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at GEICO.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Sedgwick Claims Management Services.
- GEICO had 189 more reviews than Sedgwick Claims Management Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at GEICO full-time for more than 3 years
- Friendly, kind culture - Driven and intelligent employees - Bottom-up decision making - Bright future
- Development pace is slowing as the company gets bigger. Lots of planning and discovery, not a lot of "hacking".
I have been working at Sedgwick Claims Management Services full-time
Excellent teammates and management Great Work-life balance Good Benefits
No complaints overall. I enjoy working here