Compare GEICO vs TeamHealth BETASee how working at GEICO vs. TeamHealth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GEICO vs. TeamHealth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GEICO scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- TeamHealth scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at GEICO.
- "Teamhealth" was the most mentioned Pro at TeamHealth.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GEICO.
- "Teamhealth" was the most mentioned Con at TeamHealth.
I have been working at GEICO full-time for more than 10 years
Solid benefits, generous paid time off, big team atmosphere
Can be very micromanaged making the job more stressful than it needs to be.
Advice to Management
Allow more input from the people working the front lines. Sometimes the customers are not always right, and many times they are blatantly wrong yet we can not call them out on it. Additionally, stop... implementing goals that are counter productive to other goals and make the job so much more stressful than it needs to be.