Compare GLG vs GLG Partners BETASee how working at GLG vs. GLG Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GLG vs. GLG Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GLG scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- GLG Partners scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at GLG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GLG.
I have been working at GLG full-time for more than 8 years
GLG is really supportive of their employees and takes a real interest in your desire to grow your career path. I started at GLG as a front desk receptionist and through hard work, initiative, and... opportunity became a software engineer. GLG also encourages a healthy work life balance and puts health and family first.
While GLG is very supportive of career growth and upwards movement within the company, the Tech department takes some time to complete a transition from one position to the next.
I have been working at GLG Partners
Forward thinking, innovative approaches to sharing best practices.
If you are a council member, it is quite unpredictable as to when you may be needed. This can also be a pro, if flexibility is important to you.