Compare GameStop vs Amazon BETASee how working at GameStop vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GameStop vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Video games" was the most mentioned Pro at GameStop.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GameStop.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at GameStop part-time for less than a year
I like how they have great customers service
When it's not the holidays preorders and orders are a lot of work
Advice to Management
I'm always going to stay in a good mood when I'm going to work