Compare Gannett vs Angi BETASee how working at Gannett vs. Angi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gannett vs. Angi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Angi scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Gannett.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Angi.
- Gannett had 31 more reviews than Angi that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Gannett full-time
I had an excellent experience with the recruiting process at Gannett. Everyone I met was extremely friendly, professional, and made me feel very valued. The interview process was fast. No one ever... left me hanging wondering about a timeframe or next steps. Upon starting my new job, the Onboarding experience was fantastic. I love all the people with whom I work. I feel lucky to have landed a job with this amazing company!
I cannot think of any cons.
I have been working at Angi full-time for more than 5 years
1. Nearly limitless opportunity for those that step up to the plate and take ownership over products and technical challenges 2. Extremely talented pool of engaged engineers who also happen to be... great human beings that I like sharing beers with 3. New upper leadership dead-set on focusing on improving the lives of customers & service professionals 4. Very challenging technical problems that will take time, creativity, and talent to overcome
1. The organization is three families all brought under the same roof in a very short span of time. Morale is low in some areas as cultures merge and people depart as the org. rediscovers itself 2.... Hybrid-remote provides a lot of flexibility and opportunity, but if you like to be surrounded by coworkers in a single office, you might find that missing here 3. Across the various technical stacks there is plenty of legacy systems and technical debt that needs to be addressed. Can be frustrating at times trying to wrap one's head around how it all pieces together
Advice to Management
Spend more time focusing on how to bring morale up. We're human beings that just suffered through a long, isolating period. I believe people want to come together more and meet the humans they've... been working with over this long pandemic.