Compare General Atomics vs SAIC BETASee how working at General Atomics vs. SAIC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Atomics vs. SAIC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAIC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "9 80 work" was the most mentioned Pro at General Atomics.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SAIC.
- SAIC had 20 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Military" as a Con.
- SAIC had 36 more reviews than General Atomics that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at General Atomics full-time
Privately owned company invests in its employees and products. It has a small company feel, but large enough to support expensive research and development projects.
Research and development can be overburdened by process bureaucracy.
I have been working at SAIC full-time
Good pay, full benefits, PTO, tuition reimbursement, team building, supports growth and advancement, enables individual success
May not be prime on the contract you want, which can slow down job placement efforts. Additional training and learning is on your own time/unpaid.