Compare General Dynamics NASSCO vs TAG BETASee how working at General Dynamics NASSCO vs. TAG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Dynamics NASSCO vs. TAG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Dynamics NASSCO scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- TAG scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at General Dynamics NASSCO.
- "San diego" was the most mentioned Con at General Dynamics NASSCO.
I worked at General Dynamics NASSCO full-time for more than 10 years
Excellent benefits and 401k plan
Not enough parking spaces for employees
Advice to Management
Don't always go buy the book listen to your senior hourly employees
I have been working at TAG full-time for less than a year
You are working on multiple clients a day, which will allow you to learn a lot quickly and experience accounting across multiple industries. Easy to talk to upper management and express ideas and... have the ability to make positive changes. Able to work from home 1 day/week. Team is rapidly growing with a large influx of new clients. If you work hard, you will be recognized. Incentive bonus every quarter for meeting goals.
Fast paced work environment. Not everyone is cut out for this type of work.