Compare General Motors (GM) vs Quicken Loans BETASee how working at General Motors (GM) vs. Quicken Loans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Motors (GM) vs. Quicken Loans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Motors (GM).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- Quicken Loans had 120 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Quicken Loans had 160 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans for less than a year
Mentorship, Networking, Culture, Company Swag, Incentivized Contests, fun intern programming, and you do valuable work. You are really treated like an important member of the company and are given... the responsibilities of a full-time team member!
Resources for interns to learn were available, but sometimes what you were looking for was hard to find... it could be overwhelming with so many resources in different locations.