Compare Georgia-Pacific vs GoPro BETASee how working at Georgia-Pacific vs. GoPro compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Georgia-Pacific vs. GoPro. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Georgia-Pacific scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- GoPro scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Georgia-Pacific.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at GoPro.
- Georgia-Pacific had 25 more reviews than GoPro that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at GoPro full-time for less than a year
A larger-than-life profile that brings alternate and often extreme sports from the fearless pros to the astonished masses, not your average camera company. GoPro tries really hard to improve the... day-to-day and long-term outcomes for their "family". Everyone I've encountered has been positive and it shows even through the lack of actual face-time.
There are a few areas were we need to improve the customer experience. The touchscreen and the WiFi connectivity are two areas for improvement where I want to focus for the next-gen Hero camera.
Advice to Management
We have an annual feature upgrade as the so-called Black version. Every other product release should be a cost-reduced, bug-fixed, simplified version of the previous release. Keep improving the mods... and mounts along with the cameras.