Compare Georgia-Pacific vs Kimberly-Clark BETASee how working at Georgia-Pacific vs. Kimberly-Clark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Georgia-Pacific vs. Kimberly-Clark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimberly-Clark scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Georgia-Pacific.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimberly-Clark.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Georgia-Pacific.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kimberly-Clark.
I worked at Georgia-Pacific full-time
Easy money fasho if you’re able to handle the schedule...which really isn’t bad
Use safety mainly for tax write offs and it’s apparent. They can’t keep an HR for the life of em. Only had one for a few months during the duration of my employment there
I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 8 years
she is good at work
she is very very mean
Advice to Management
she should be more nice