Compare Getty Images vs Shutterstock BETASee how working at Getty Images vs. Shutterstock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Getty Images vs. Shutterstock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Getty Images scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Getty Images.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Shutterstock.
- "Getty images" was the most mentioned Con at Getty Images.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Shutterstock.
I have been working at Getty Images full-time for more than a year
-Strong benefits/PTO -A very sincere and friendly environment to work in -Management values personal and professional growth -Flexible with working from home or the office -Very transparent and... communicative leadership team
None come to mind off the bat