Compare GlaxoSmithKline vs Sanofi BETASee how working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Sanofi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Sanofi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GlaxoSmithKline scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sanofi scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GlaxoSmithKline.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sanofi.
- GlaxoSmithKline had 41 more reviews than Sanofi that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 5 years
Very good Values and Culture
Slow Decision Making and lack of matured planning
I worked at Sanofi full-time
SANOFI Internal audit department is a great opportunity to learn about the pharma world. Not only the internal audit raises key risks for the company but also provides strategic recommendation... leading for changes. The management treat fairly the employees and reward the talent accordingly. Would highly recommend if you are searching for a career accelerator. Great opportunities outside of the audit opened up to the former auditors as we have being seen as a talent pool.
Not recommended for people seeking to remain in their comfort zone. As we are tackling topics outside of the internal control framework, most of the audits require strategic thinking, good... understanding of the key pharma risks and also create a work program from scratch