Compare GoDaddy vs AirHelp BETASee how working at GoDaddy vs. AirHelp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GoDaddy vs. AirHelp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoDaddy scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at GoDaddy.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at AirHelp.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GoDaddy.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at AirHelp.
I worked at GoDaddy for less than a year
- Good work life balance - Good compensation - Good upper management - Good culture - Friendly and skilled engineers
- Work-life balance was messed up here and there but overall was fine
I have been working at AirHelp full-time for less than a year
(1) I have a chance to use all of my skills to make a difference for my team, and the customers. (2) Startup world is fast paced, different each day. (3) Truly international company, helps me learn... about the world and understand different culture
(1) Chaotic because it's a startup and globally distributed. (2) Phone calls with different countries take some time to get used to.
Advice to Management
Keep growing. Keep hiring amazing people. Thanks for giving us freedom to do our work.