Compare GoDaddy vs SmartRecruiters BETASee how working at GoDaddy vs. SmartRecruiters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GoDaddy vs. SmartRecruiters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GoDaddy scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- SmartRecruiters scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at GoDaddy.
- "Leadership team" was the most mentioned Pro at SmartRecruiters.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at GoDaddy.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SmartRecruiters.
I worked at GoDaddy for less than a year
- Good work life balance - Good compensation - Good upper management - Good culture - Friendly and skilled engineers
- Work-life balance was messed up here and there but overall was fine
I worked at SmartRecruiters full-time for more than a year
Amazing company culture and everyone is like family. Company plans fun happy hours and activities every month. They want to make sure you are happy working there. Catered meals, flexible work from... home hours and unlimited PTO is a major plus to help with work life balance. Management is very nice and easy to talk to if you have a problem. They have the mindset of "we succeed together and we fail together" so it is never one persons fault if something goes wrong or something goes exceedingly well.
There aren't very many negative things to say about SmartRecruiters.