Compare Gold's Gym vs Equinox BETASee how working at Gold's Gym vs. Equinox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gold's Gym vs. Equinox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Gold's Gym scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Equinox scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free membership" was the most mentioned Pro at Gold's Gym.
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at Equinox.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Gold's Gym.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Equinox.
I worked at Equinox full-time
+Company culture is so fun! +Free gym membership +Sales training is fantastic
+You will WORK.....work weekends, evenings, 12 hour days, etc. +Closeout is last 4 days of the month (may be different w/ COVID-19) but you will not be able to take off +Lack of transparency w/... leadership. You will not know changes have been made until literally that moment. Ex. when an employee is terminated, you will find out that exact moment and have to plan accordingly to cover shifts, take appointments, etc.