Compare Goldman Sachs vs Bain & Company BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bain & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bain & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bain & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Bain & Company.
- Goldman Sachs had 519 more reviews than Bain & Company that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
- Goldman Sachs had 222 more reviews than Bain & Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
They pay well. I want to be a rainmaker, working 20 hours a day. This is where to be.
You'll work 18 hours a day 6-7 days a week for 10 years before making partner if you're good. If you're bad you'll be out in 2 years.
Advice to Management
Keep it the same. Hire me please!