Compare Goldman Sachs vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Bank of America scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than 5 years
I learnt from amazing people who have also gone on to do amazing things across my industry (tech) I went from reading the news to making the (financial) news, and understanding what really goes on... behind the scenes Learnt how to work incredibly hard and balance expectations
Compensation was correlated with performance, but the broader PR or other issues of the bank often reduced the whole department's comp vs expectations.