Compare Goldman Sachs vs Bridgewater Associates BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bridgewater Associates compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bridgewater Associates. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bridgewater Associates scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 656 more reviews than Bridgewater Associates that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 340 more reviews than Bridgewater Associates that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Bridgewater Associates full-time for less than a year
Research on global market. Foreign exchange fixed income commodities equity USA global Asian stocks money market mortgage backed securities investment and research
Long hours of you really like what you are doing. Long commute from New York city. Inconvenience to go and come back