Compare Goldman Sachs vs Citi BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Citi scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 436 more reviews than Goldman Sachs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at Citi full-time for more than 8 years
Truly global bank working on cross border deals Infinite knowledge base of technical expertise across teams On the ground bankers everywhere with client access Ample balance sheet
Lots of internal approvals / procedures Heavy hours (in line with investment banking) Not enough comp differentiation for top performers