Compare Goldman Sachs vs McKinsey & Company BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. McKinsey & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. McKinsey & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 421 more reviews than McKinsey & Company that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 127 more reviews than McKinsey & Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
a lot of money, big platform, repect, coffee is great
busy,almost no personal time, they dont care about you
Advice to Management
none, i hope they could offer better salary
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time for more than a year
- Best in class peers and network - Excellent experience in a breadth of industries - Travel bonuses (flight miles, hotel points, etc) - Excellent healthcare, retirement account payments, etc.
- Miserable work-life balance - Up or out