Compare Golin vs Allison + Partners BETASee how working at Golin vs. Allison + Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Golin vs. Allison + Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Golin scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Allison + Partners scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Golin.
- "Unlimited pto" was the most mentioned Pro at Allison + Partners.
- Golin had 5 more reviews than Allison + Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Golin for less than a year
- Mentorship opportunities are available to help you grow as a professional - Wonderful work culture (Golin truly cares for its employees and it shows!) - Very hands-on internship experience
- No room for overtime (even though you stay late in the office finishing assignments) - No full-time positions are guaranteed upon completing the 6-month internship - Very little check-ins from... those who run the internship program
I have been working at Allison + Partners full-time for more than a year
- Extremely supportive senior leadership - everyone I have come across will make the time to connect with you and is open to feedback from all levels (Best CEO and Founders EVER) - Managers take the... time to connect with direct reports and care about more than just their professional wellbeing - A stimulating work environment and amazing company to learn + grow
There are always opportunities to be better and grow as an agency but A+P is truly a wonderful place to work. The disgruntled reviews are from individuals who want a lot but are unwilling to put in... the work.