Compare Goodman Masson vs Eames Consulting Group BETASee how working at Goodman Masson vs. Eames Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goodman Masson vs. Eames Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goodman Masson scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Eames Consulting Group scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management team" was the most mentioned Pro at Goodman Masson.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Comes to mind" was the most mentioned Con at Goodman Masson.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Eames Consulting Group.
I have been working at Goodman Masson full-time for more than a year
First job out of university could have asked for anything better. Fantastic support for your growth well the perfect work life balance. For someone moving to London this was essential. Never expected... how much the organisation care for their employees! It's exactly "what it say's on the tin" and more! Great mix of good fun and hunger to perform!
There isn't many cons. I was recommended the organisation by a third party who worked for a competitor.
I have been working at Eames Consulting Group full-time for less than a year
I've recently joined Eames Consulting Group and I think the company is a great place to work. They provide excellent training to new starters, everyone is very welcoming and the bonus / commission... structure is great. Work life balance is great with a good split between working from home and office
nothing that comes to mind