Compare Google vs Groupon BETASee how working at Google vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
I have been working at Google full-time for more than 10 years
People. I love to work with Googlers. I also feel comfortable to hang out with colleagues after work. This is because we are not just colleagues, but also partners and friends.
Too good to quit. Google is a good work place.