Compare Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) vs Investigo BETASee how working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Investigo scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- Investigo had 4 more reviews than Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) full-time for more than a year
Working environment, commission bonus, benefits.
I don't have any cons. If you do your job and work hard, there are no cons.
I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 3 years
-High growth -Great people which create a fantastic culture -Leadership that listen and action feedback -Strong emphasis on D&I
-Different teams can sometimes promote their people faster than others, (depending on team requirements) meaning that higher performers are not necessarily as recognised as they should be
Advice to Management
-Continue listening to the feedback of employees