Compare Grainger vs CDW BETASee how working at Grainger vs. CDW compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Grainger vs. CDW. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grainger scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- CDW scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Grainger.
- "Cdw" was the most mentioned Pro at CDW.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Grainger.
- "Cdw" was the most mentioned Con at CDW.
I have been working at Grainger full-time for more than 10 years
Consistent positive experience for employees and customers. Development and growth opportunities. Strong leadership and vision. Culture of collaboration
Big company. Agility is getting better
Advice to Management
Keep investing in people, marketing and inventory
I have been working at CDW full-time for more than 5 years
Work life balance, looks out for coworkers
Sometimes changes are made without consideration, but when they do make them they don't blind side you and never do anything to harm your career. My direct managers have changed a lot.