Compare Grainger vs UPS BETASee how working at Grainger vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Grainger vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grainger scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UPS scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- UPS had 1,087 more reviews than Grainger that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Grainger.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at UPS.
I worked at Grainger full-time
Work/Life Balance, Insurance(Health insurance options are very affordable and multiple companies to choose from), People(customers and coworkers alike)
Not always get at communication between all different departments.