Compare Groupon vs Sprout Social BETASee how working at Groupon vs. Sprout Social compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Groupon vs. Sprout Social. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sprout Social scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sprout Social.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Sprout Social.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for more than a year
Groupon is a great place to start your career. The environment is very supportive and nurturing.
Doesn’t pay too much. Some business are rude and not fun to work with, but that is typical of a service position.
I have been working at Sprout Social full-time for less than a year
Sprout has created a team that cares deeply about one another and you see it not only in the procedures and policy but also in action to how they communicate and handle adversity. Sprout has shown... that as an organization we are committed to DEI and creating an inclusive work environment. I feel like I can bring my authentic self to work and focus on my career and personal development.
Working from home brings challenges of isolation, anxiety and less culture. Sprout is doing a great job trying to help with this, but it’s hard to do remotely.
Advice to Management
Continue to care about employees well-being and fostering an inclusive environment.