Compare H E B vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at H E B vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at H E B vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- H E B scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at H E B.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at H E B.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Wells Fargo
I loved Wells Fargo, still do, and most likely always will for it’s top level business school on the job training, they give all an opportunity when most don’t, so this is the place to get your... chance into the professional business world.
Less micromanaging, following useless pre-set scripts, or doing what isn’t natural to most. Plus, ease back on the sales pressure, as this leads to gaming, cheating, and business losses on wasted... accounts.
Advice to Management
Don’t micromanage staff that are meeting goals as what’s the point of hitting monthly goals if the useless “coaching” is repetitive basics, that the goals prove are the best indicator, and really the... only indicator to check work performance.