Compare HCA Healthcare vs Hudec Dental BETASee how working at HCA Healthcare vs. Hudec Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HCA Healthcare vs. Hudec Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HCA Healthcare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hudec Dental scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at HCA Healthcare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at HCA Healthcare.
I have been working at HCA Healthcare full-time for more than a year
- Healthcare is a rewarding industry to work in. - HCA Healthcare has a culture of care-like-family - They invest heavily in leadership which helps to promote quality leaders
- Requires 24/7 support - Not the highest paying industry
I have been working at Hudec Dental full-time for more than a year
Honestly, I can’t complain. They have offered support, and the hours are great. I’m 15 minutes from home. I come from a place where everything was micro managed, so it feels nice to have some freedom.... The Hudecs themselves are great. Very family oriented and willing to come up with solutions to concerns with you. They also promote internally!!!
Some of the admin stuff like credentialing is very old school but hey! It works. Also, benefits are expensive but I think that’s everywhere.
Advice to Management
Find resources, they will help you!