Compare HCA Healthcare vs Memorial Sloan Kettering BETASee how working at HCA Healthcare vs. Memorial Sloan Kettering compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HCA Healthcare vs. Memorial Sloan Kettering. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- HCA Healthcare had 10 more reviews than Memorial Sloan Kettering that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering had 88 more reviews than HCA Healthcare that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at HCA Healthcare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
I worked at HCA Healthcare
The SWE internship program was a valuable experience. It allows corporate experience for young adults seeking a professional career.
The program is 8 weeks; however, some positions will extend for the summer.
I have been working at Memorial Sloan Kettering full-time for less than a year
This is a great organization, great cause, world renown. Great leadership, fast moving organization. Very collegial environment. New hire, proud to be at MSK and loving every minute.
No downside. Great organization and great leadership.