Compare HCA Healthcare vs Strategic Behavioral Health BETASee how working at HCA Healthcare vs. Strategic Behavioral Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HCA Healthcare vs. Strategic Behavioral Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Strategic Behavioral Health scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at HCA Healthcare.
- "Mental health" was the most mentioned Pro at Strategic Behavioral Health.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at HCA Healthcare.
- "Mental health" was the most mentioned Con at Strategic Behavioral Health.
I have been working at HCA Healthcare full-time for more than a year
- Healthcare is a rewarding industry to work in. - HCA Healthcare has a culture of care-like-family - They invest heavily in leadership which helps to promote quality leaders
- Requires 24/7 support - Not the highest paying industry
I have been working at Strategic Behavioral Health full-time for more than 3 years
they treat all staff with respect and value everyone’s input
With any start up hospital you are going to have your challenges but this hospital they grow as a team. They truly listen to everyone’s opinions and make decisions based on what’s best for the... patients, employees and the hospital.