Compare HCA Healthcare vs Wyoming Medical Center BETASee how working at HCA Healthcare vs. Wyoming Medical Center compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HCA Healthcare vs. Wyoming Medical Center. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HCA Healthcare scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wyoming Medical Center scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at HCA Healthcare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at HCA Healthcare.
I have been working at Wyoming Medical Center full-time for less than a year
WMC is a fantastic employer and a wonderful company to work for. I cannot compare my experience as it has been overwhelmingly positive. Leadership is incredibly transparent, our HR department is... highly functional and effective, and our culture is warm, exciting, and vibrant. Never have I worked in a place that treats their employees like valued family. I've heard our CEO mention this over and over again: "The board cares about each and every employee & we are a family". I truly believe this. I am so blessed to have to been offered an opportunity with such an amazing company. Benefits are great and I consider them to be very reasonable.
I spend half my paycheck on starbucks which is on site... kidding ... but not really :-D
Advice to Management
You are wonderful - I can't thank you enough for the opportunity. It is such a pleasure to be in a place that I can call "home". I feel like I am a part of something bigger; you're incredibly... inclusive, transparent, and warm to all employees which makes this an exceptional experience.