Compare HDR vs aeSolutions BETASee how working at HDR vs. aeSolutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HDR vs. aeSolutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HDR scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- aeSolutions scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Employee owned" was the most mentioned Pro at HDR.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at HDR.
I have been working at HDR full-time for more than a year
- Very collaborative and skillset nurturing work setting. - Interesting projects in various market sectors - Meaningful tasks
- Work can start to be redundant, so it's up to you to feel motivated in what you do. Keep in mind if you're not a self-motivated individual. - Pro/Con: Lots of overtime and weekend work. Be... prepared to work.
Advice to Management
Give more incentives and reward going above and beyond. Have open conversations with staff about their performance and what they can do better on a regular basis goes a long way.
I have been working at aeSolutions full-time for more than a year
Has been transparent with employees on outlook and required measures for success during the pandemic. Great career growth opportunities across multiple lines of process safety and automation groups.... Holds strong quality and process safety values in the work employees do. Happy to be an employee here.
Bidding for jobs sometimes leads to skinny project budgets, but it would seem that's more a reflection of consulting in general than aeSolutions.