Compare HELLO vs Hello Design BETASee how working at HELLO vs. Hello Design compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HELLO vs. Hello Design. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HELLO scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good company" was the most mentioned Pro at HELLO.
- "Talented people" was the most mentioned Pro at Hello Design.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HELLO.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hello Design.
I have been working at Hello Design full-time for more than a year
Working remotely for this company during COVID lockdown has been good. We are on tools like Slack and Asana and the team I work with is organized and efficient. The company trusts teams to get the... work done, but we still meet regularly to collaborate. Good work/life balance, no overtime or weekends. We do a lot of team bonding and getting to know you activities too. I'm excited to get back in person, to hang out and meet people more.
There is always a lot going on because we work on all kinds of projects. This isn't a bad thing, but you have to have to be able to pivot from different kinds of work, not just one thing. If... something isn’t efficient you can work with your team to solve it and make it run smoother.
Advice to Management
I've won more awards here than anywhere else I've worked. Keep em coming!