Compare HNTB vs Kimley-Horn BETASee how working at HNTB vs. Kimley-Horn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HNTB vs. Kimley-Horn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HNTB scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Kimley-Horn scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at HNTB.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimley-Horn.
- Kimley-Horn had 87 more reviews than HNTB that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time for less than a year
I love working for Kimley-Horn. They expect a lot but it doesn't come without reward. I work from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 7:30am to 11:30am on Friday. It's basically a three day weekend... every week. It balances out the long hours during the week that, honestly, do not feel that long because you're always busy doing something. Leadership truly cares about the well-being of Kimley-Horn people and we are generously rewarded for our work with high salaries, multiple bonuses a year, and surprise money that Kimley-Horn gives when we're doing good work as a firm. I love it here!! I also love that Kimley-Horn supports women with special programs, resources, and benefits for women and mothers. Thank you, Kimley-Horn!!
None that I can think of!
Advice to Management
Thank you for not treating us like a number. We obviously matter to you.