Compare HSN vs BayCare Health System BETASee how working at HSN vs. BayCare Health System compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HSN vs. BayCare Health System. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- BayCare Health System scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at HSN.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at BayCare Health System.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HSN.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at BayCare Health System.
I have been working at HSN full-time
Great benefits (3 healthcare providers) for eye, health, dental A lot of vacation time (120)
A lot of overtime, but they pay more onto your hourly ($3-$5) extra for the OVERTIME hour. This is offered to associate and above.
Advice to Management