Compare Halliburton vs Weatherford BETASee how working at Halliburton vs. Weatherford compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Halliburton vs. Weatherford. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Halliburton scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Weatherford scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Halliburton.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Weatherford.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Halliburton.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at Weatherford.
I worked at Halliburton full-time for more than 10 years
Competitive compensation; great benefits; team oriented
vulnerable to the ups and downs of the oil and gas industry. Not as much emphasis on training as I would have liked.
I have been working at Weatherford full-time
Good pay Fast work paced environment
Job instability Management not supportive Company not offering stock options
Advice to Management
Stop hiring managers from another company and give promotion to local ingrown employees. If we want to be like an startup we need to improve our supply chain and warehouse management.