Compare Harvard University vs Sacred Heart University BETASee how working at Harvard University vs. Sacred Heart University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harvard University vs. Sacred Heart University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harvard University scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Harvard University.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Sacred Heart University.
- Harvard University had 43 more reviews than Sacred Heart University that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I have been working at Harvard University full-time
- the work is interesting and meaningful - there's the opportunity to work with a lot of really bright, energetic, passionate people - there's a lot of diverse opportunities - so you can really... branch out in subject area
- it's a university, so there is some bureaucracy