Compare Hasbro vs TPI Composites BETASee how working at Hasbro vs. TPI Composites compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hasbro vs. TPI Composites. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hasbro scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- TPI Composites scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Half day fridays" was the most mentioned Pro at Hasbro.
- "Buenas prestaciones" was the most mentioned Pro at TPI Composites.
- Hasbro had 10 more reviews than TPI Composites that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Hasbro for more than a year
The people are who you'd expect: passionate, skilled professionals who immensely enjoy the content they create. Working for a toy and games company attracts a certain kind of person! Managers are... incredibly kind and care deeply about their teams and the success they can create. People are willing to compliment you on a job well done or thank you for your help, creating a more positive environment than one created by issue blaming or scapegoating. There's a ton of opportunities to interact with coworkers from different department at events such as game nights or launch days.
It seems that unless you provide a specific, tangible skill set necessary in the game and toy creation industry (industrial design, creative development), it is incredibly hard to get a long-term,... full-time job. I never met anyone in the C-suite or upper directorship. It seems that when you work in your department, there's very little visibility into who or where the high level individuals are. Not of utmost importance, but it's nice to at least see who the big decision makers are.