Compare Havertys vs Ashley Furniture Homestore BETASee how working at Havertys vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Havertys vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Havertys scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Havertys.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore had 11 more reviews than Havertys that mentioned "Sales people" as a Con.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore had 28 more reviews than Havertys that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Havertys full-time for more than a year
You can make a lot of money here if you apply yourself and are a people person.
It’s retail. Ours are long and sometimes is boring and other times you’re absolutely slammed
Advice to Management
I know this is what would be termed as pressure by the company, but each store needs a dedicated “closer” that talks to each Customer briefly before they leave. Nothing drastic or hard closing;... just a soft T.O. The right person in this role, in each store, could possibly increase sales by 30 to 40%
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore part-time
Great company to work for
It is great to work there. There are no cons.