Compare Havertys vs CastleBranch BETASee how working at Havertys vs. CastleBranch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Havertys vs. CastleBranch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Havertys scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CastleBranch scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Havertys.
- "Food trucks" was the most mentioned Pro at CastleBranch.
- "Sales people" was the most mentioned Con at Havertys.
- "Castlebranch" was the most mentioned Con at CastleBranch.
I worked at Havertys full-time for more than a year
You can make a lot of money here if you apply yourself and are a people person.
It’s retail. Ours are long and sometimes is boring and other times you’re absolutely slammed
Advice to Management
I know this is what would be termed as pressure by the company, but each store needs a dedicated “closer” that talks to each Customer briefly before they leave. Nothing drastic or hard closing;... just a soft T.O. The right person in this role, in each store, could possibly increase sales by 30 to 40%