Compare Health Partners Plans vs Ambius BETASee how working at Health Partners Plans vs. Ambius compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Health Partners Plans vs. Ambius. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Health Partners Plans scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Ambius scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great location" was the most mentioned Pro at Health Partners Plans.
- "Working with plants" was the most mentioned Pro at Ambius.
- Health Partners Plans had 3 more reviews than Ambius that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Health Partners Plans full-time
Friendly staff with an emphasis on care for our members and community. HPP is very active as not only an insurance provider but is instrumental in working to better Philadelphia as a whole through a... variety of events.
Its very difficult to really say anything negative about my current employer since I am not unhappy and like the company and the people employed there. The reason I am out and looking for new... opportunities is because Covid 19 has significantly affected HPP in a negative way along with the company waiting for the result of arbitration challenging a statewide contract HealthPartners was awarded from Pennsylvania expanding our business from the Philadelphia area and areas nearby to being able to operate as a provider of Medicare and Medicaid throughout all counties of Pennsylvania. These developments have a created a situation where the company has had to furlough many of my coworkers and spurring me to look for opportunities elsewhere.