Compare Hearst vs Gray Television BETASee how working at Hearst vs. Gray Television compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hearst vs. Gray Television. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hearst scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Magazine" was the most mentioned Pro at Hearst.
- "News" was the most mentioned Pro at Gray Television.
- "Magazine" was the most mentioned Con at Hearst.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Gray Television.
I worked at Hearst for less than a year
Amazing connections Always someone there to help you or answer a question Good learning environment Friendly
Not a lot of other interns to connect with Distant between department to department
I have been working at Gray Television full-time for more than 5 years
They're friendly while being attentive to their employee's needs. Co-workers are a joy to be around.
Pay and benefits could be better. Nothing else besides that.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work! It's been a true pleasure!