Compare Heartland Dental vs North American Dental Group BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- North American Dental Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Nadg" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Dental Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at North American Dental Group.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 8 years
Great work environment, very similar to private practice. Doctor is the leader of the practice and has autonomy to treat patients and build their dental practice and team. Doctor lead, team driven. ... Experienced Management Team partnered, to allow doctors to focus on dentistry and patient care. Tremendous long term opportunities to build substantial equity. Excellent CE opportunities. Collaboration with many of the best clinicians in dentistry. Amazing income growth potential.
Need to be able to work, partner and collaborate with other people. This is not a negative point. If you do not want to lead, grow, learn and have great success, best to look elsewhere.
Advice to Management
Love the direction of Heartland, our mission and vision and the future of our wonderful profession. It has been a great partnership. Look forward to many more years of dental practice with my... Heartland affiliated office.
I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than a year
Good benefits, the culture of the company is good and really employee oriented.
Pat could be better. Work long hours.