Compare Heartland Dental vs West Coast Dental BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. West Coast Dental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. West Coast Dental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- West Coast Dental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at West Coast Dental.
- "Dentist" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at West Coast Dental.
I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than 3 years
Good company values, excellent priority for patient/clinical care
Pay is not extremely competitive but OK, new financing company has brought a bit more sales and profit concern into dentistry which reduces the attention to patient care as a priority, hopefully it... will swing back to the way it was prior
Advice to Management
Upper management should focus on direct patient care, not just the financial aspect as a priority