Compare Heartland Payment Systems vs NCO Financial Systems BETASee how working at Heartland Payment Systems vs. NCO Financial Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Payment Systems vs. NCO Financial Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Heartland Payment Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Merchants" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Payment Systems.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NCO Financial Systems.
- "Residuals" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Payment Systems.
- "Room for advancement" was the most mentioned Con at NCO Financial Systems.
I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time for more than a year
Great job, great work-life balance, culture is positive, interdepartmental communication is great. I recommend. Resolutions can be an open discussion as there are alternative correction routes.
Specific points of the year are stressful, maintenance of other payroll information can make some clients on edge. Can feel like a number rather than person many times throughout the work day or week.
Advice to Management
Employee recognition is high. Ensure your good/decent employees are checked on.