Compare Highmark Health vs Capital BlueCross BETASee how working at Highmark Health vs. Capital BlueCross compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Highmark Health vs. Capital BlueCross. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Highmark Health scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capital BlueCross scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Highmark Health had 34 more reviews than Capital BlueCross that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Highmark Health.
- "Cbc" was the most mentioned Con at Capital BlueCross.
I have been working at Capital BlueCross full-time for more than 10 years
Overall workplace friendly and fair. Great benefits, 401K match, vacation and sick pay. They promote good health and provide opportunities to improve health ie Gym
Has typical company silos and some management weakness but latter does not stop forward progress.